Freeform Friday: Google Autofill

Google Autofill
by Belinda Roddie

I think I'm in love
I think I'm okay
I can't sleep
I can't breathe
I can't stand in the rain

I want it that way
I want you
I want to eat your pancreas
But you won't see me
you won't get what you want
and you won't relent

How about you?
How about no?
How about you in Spanish?
Why don't we?
Why don't you stay?
Why don't you just die?!

I wish you love
I wish you were here
I wish grandpas never died
Some day we'll be together
Some day we'll all be free
And I guess some day we'll know

Meet me in the middle
Meet me in St. Louis
Meet me halfway
(which I guess is the middle?)
Don't forget about me
Don't forget about us
And don't forget the lyrics!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues