Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

I'm Belinda! Words, words, words!

Special thanks to Kit for my introspection tonight.

But in all seriousness, this was a really good week. We celebrated Binx's first Gotcha day anniversary and the ninth anniversary of when Arden and I met. I got a lot of writing done for my latest play. I edited the first season of my miniseries, Goza. We got a Switch. I wrapped up some heavy duty grading (still a lot to go). Only two weeks of school left for the year! Yeesh. It's been weird with the pandemic.

Tomorrow, I am hosting an online prom for my friends. The next day, it's the ninth anniversary of Arden's and my first date and the sixth anniversary of when I proposed to her. We're gonna order sushi take-out and take it easy - no, we're not going out, just because some dine-in restrictions have been lifted. We're staying indoors because PLAGUE.

So yeah! That's it. Laters.

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues